MODULE – 1
Dedicated to providing engaging and fun student experiences that enable individuals to reach their full potential while they develop the knowledge and skills vital to success in the 21st century.
Exciting Robotics platform called Lego Robotics for learning about areas rich with career opportunities spanning science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
This co-curricular program is specifically tailored to bring the magic of robotics competition into the classroom
LEGO LEVEL – 1: MINDSTORM NXT
- The intelligent NXT Lego brick features 32 bit microprocessor, a large matrix display, 4 input and 3 output ports
- Touch sensor, Light sensor, Ultrasonic sensor
- Bluetooth and USB communication link
- All the Lego elements with 612 pieces for creating incredible robots
- Robot Commander App to control Lego robots with android phones
- Building of 4 basic robots and 4 projects based on ‘Theme’ provided
LEGO LEVEL – 2: MINDSTORM ev3
- The intelligent EV3 brick with powerful ARM9 processor, USB port for Wifi and internet connectivity, Micro SD card reader, Back-lit buttons
- 3 interactive servo motors, remote control, color sensor, touch sensor
- Control the robot with the infrared sensor system
- Intuitive software with icon-based drag-and-drop programming interface
- Control and command your robot with the enclosed remote control or download the free app for your smart device
- Includes 550+LEGO technic elements – everything you need to create amazing robots like SPIK3R, EV3RSTORM, GRIPP3R, TRACK3R etc.
- Take on challenging ready-made missions
- Share your creations with a huge online community at LEGO.com
MODULE – 2
Humanoid robot as an educational tool could significantly improve engagement of children with severe intellectual disabilities..
Gives students deep insight in to the currently leading approaches to humanoid locomotion, dynamic motion generation & Team Player
Provides necessary theoretical background for hands on exercise on controlling humanoid robots through programming
ROBO PHILO HUMANOID
- Humanoid Platform Perform analysis
- 20 Degree-of-Freedom Humanoid Robot kit Control unit
- Chassis & Internal Structure
- Locomotion system
- Movement Control through Graphical motion S/W
- Real time IR remote, built-in actions and user-programmed actions
MODULE – 3
Strengthen the fundamentals of electronics based on the usage of several electronic components such as resistors, capacitors, sensors, relays, transistors etc…
Stimulates the passion to understand electronics concept in Robotics in a simplified manner through practical hands-on experience.
This course aims to interface Hardware and Software through Arduino compatible board that establish Man Machine integration.
Arduino is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple microcontroller board, and a development environment for writing software for the board.
ELECTRONICS LEVEL –1
World of Electronics – Deep understanding of electronics components
Design of circuits on bread board with electronics components such as resistors, capacitors, relays, transistors, Logic gates etc..
- Line Follower
- Obstacle Avoidance
- Shadow Follower
- Light Follower
- Pit Avoidance
ELECTRONICS LEVEL -2
- Introduction to microcontrollers and Embedded System
- Arduino Board
- Real World Interfacing – 7 Segment Displays, LCD
- Module, Keypads
- GPS, GSM, Zigbee modules
- Bluetooth, Ultrasonic sensors
- Accelerometer and Proximity modules