MODULE – 1
Provides the opportunity to experience the basic knowledge of the robots through graphical interface programming methods.
Robo-Robo kit is adopted as the “Creative Engineering Design” course that improves creativity and thinking power of the students. Build more than 20 various kinds of robots as each robot has different functions and properties.
ROBO LEVEL – 1
- Mechanical Design
- Electronics and Electronic Boards
- Basic graphical user interface programming
- IR sensors, Contact sensors
- Science and Mathematics
- Projects – Easy Bot, Hitting Bot, Control Bot, Sensor Bot etc..
ROBO LEVEL – 2
- Servo motors
- Advanced Programming
- Complex Mechanical Structure Design
- Wireless Remote Control
- Real Time Projects
- Projects – Caterpillar Bot, Wheelchair Bot, Axe Bot, Grab Bot etc..
MODULE – 2
Introducing C-series, short for Creative Brick Series based on the design philosophy of “Six-sided Extension, Limitless Innovation”.
Taking cubes as basic parts for building projects, C-series products offer students chances to build various three dimensional science projects as they like.
During project designing, building and programming, students can learn more about mechanics, electronics, computing, etc.